The rules are:
• Mention the creator of the TAG
• Use the image that you find in this article.
• Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
• Answer the questions, of course
• Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog
Describe your 2016 in 3 words
Agh. Crap. Peoplebeingstupidandannoying. It counts as one word of there’s no spaces.
• Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Everyone who has followed this blog and made me happy and um… Troye Sivan…
Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I went to the Gaeltacht again over the summer in Spiddal in Galway. It was right beside Galway bay and was the most beautiful breath taking place I’ve ever been.
Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Mmmm. Salmon. Yes. Salmon is nice.
Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
STARTING THIS BLOG BECAUSE IT IS FUN AND I LIKE IT.
I’m sorry sometimes I get over excited.
• Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016
Obviously all my Harry Potter merch
Write 3 good intentions for this 2017
Get skinny. Get smart. Be nice to people. Yeah!
Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Greece as its interesting and historical and warm and yeah Greece funyeah if anyone wants to bring me to Greece don’t hesitate to ask
Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017
Why is plate an option like does it mean plate of food or actual plate who eats plates